We're turning 5 and want you to celebrate with us!
Traditionally, the 5th anniversary is symbolized with wood, reflecting durability and strong roots. After surviving the last couple of crazy years, we feel that our roots are stronger than ever and want to celebrate this milestone with the people who have supported us and become part of our family.
We hope you can join us for some complimentary drinks, food, and art. We'd love to see your smiling faces!
Heather, Vicki, Peggy, & Casey
Our team believes strongly in supporting local charities. These past years have been especially difficult for many, and organizations are struggling to help all those in need. In an effort to help within our community, we'll be collecting donations for two local organizations in conjunction with our event:
Julie’s Purse Project - Since 2015, this small organization has been assisting abused & homeless women who are starting over with nothing.
The Taylor House - For the past 10 years this organization has been helping to bridge the transition to adulthood for former foster and at-risk girls.
If you would like to join us in supporting either of these worthy causes, following is a combined wish list of needed items for both organizations:
- New or gently used purses
- Full-size, basic sheet sets
- Grocery gift cards (Grocery Outlet, Winco, Walmart, etc.)
- Scarves, gloves, socks, rain ponchos, hand warmers
- Assorted toiletries: toothbrushes, nail files, tweezers, unused makeup, combs, hair ties, feminine products, travel size shampoo/lotion/conditioner/shower gel, soap, razors, hand sanitizer, lip balm, etc. If it fits in a purse, and you’d want it in yours, then Julie’s will add it to theirs!
We hope you will consider joining us in aid to these two organizations!
Date and Time
Sat, Sep 24, 2022
4:00p - 7:00p PST
Blue Line Arts Gallery
There is plenty of free parking in the adjacent parking garage.